After the IITF 2009 and Auto Expo 2010, it’s the time for Defexpo 2010. This is the 6th edition of Defexpo India. It was last held in 2008.
Defexpo is actually derived from the words ‘Defence’ and ‘Expo’ and Defexpo is the annual defence fair in India.
As per the source 650 defence companies from 35 countries will take part in the Defexpo India, which begins today i.e. 15 February 2010. India buys 70 percent of its weaponry – mainly from Russia, Israel, France and Britain. The United States now is vying for contracts but still only has a limited share of the Indian defence market.
Highlights of Defexpo –
- More Than 600 Exhibitors, Net space growth by 61%
- Ten Country Pavilions, Participating Countries And Official Delegations From More Than 30 Countries
- Product Launch Opportunities
- B2B Meetings
- Defence Technology Seminars
- Exhibitors Press Conferences
- Know Your Service Providers
- Official Media Partners for Defexpo India 2010
- Sponsors of Defexpo India 2010 and Sponsorship Opportunities
Defexpo is being held in, Pragati Maidan (Halls 7(A-H),12, 12A ,14,15 and 18), New Delhi, General public can visit this fair on February 18, 2010 (Thursday) 0930 hrs to 1730 hrs.
For more detailed info, visit the Official Defexpo Website