All of us use mobile phones, if you too use a prepaid plan; here is something for you, a service which allows you to recharge your phone online using your net banking, credit card or debit card and get free talk time. The beauty and the uniqueness of this service is that you get almost same amount of discount coupons for your favorite food chain, store, coffee outlet etc. In a nutshell –
You recharge using Freecharge.in (let’s say you make a recharge of Rs. X), now what you pay is Rs. X + Rs. 10 (via credit card, debit card or internet banking), what you get is- the recharge of Rs. X on your mobile, and discount coupons of almost equal amount, and the Rs. 10 which you paid extra are the delivery charges for these coupons.
To understand the full procedure, have a look at this video –
In order to recharge your prepaid mobile number –
- Visit the FreeCharge.in, and enter the mobile number, select the operator and circle, later enter the amount, you can select any amount between Rs. 10 to Rs. 1000.
- Once done with these details, check out the panel on the right side of the page, here you can see the total value of free coupons being offered to you, as shown below.
- Now, you know the amount, for which you can grab the free coupons, so go ahead and make choice, to know what exactly does the coupon has to offer you, hover the mouse pointer on the blue-colored question mark, and to select one for you, use the checkbox, and to select the same coupon again, click on the add button.
- Once done with this too, you can move ahead, if you don’t have an account already, register with them, and then login back with your email as username and the selected password.
- Now it will display the order page in front of you, this page shows you the total amount to be paid, what you have to pay is “The cost of recharge + Rs. 10”, here Rs. 10 is the delivery charge of these coupons to the given address.
- You can now pay this amount using any of the options which suit you best, i.e. via Credit Card or Debit Card, or using a Net Banking account.
I have been using this service lately, and looks like my discount coupons are on the way, and I will soon get them, will update here as soon as I get any of them. I liked the idea, though actually it’s not free, but calling it a way to recharge your mobile for almost free is definitely an appropriate statement, what say?