You might also like
- Apple officially announces iPad price in India
- Fifa World cup in 3D, When is Cricket getting that
- Looking for Indian Temples ? Indian Temples Portal is the right place
- Flipkart Launches Music Store, Flyte ( DRM Free Music ) comes with a Download Manager
- Get an approximate estimate of Taxi and Auto-Rickshaw Fare in India
Shabdkosh is an online Dictionary, which is a perfect solution if you are interested in searching the meanings of English words in Indian languages (regional languages), and vice versa.
You can easily get the meanings of words from languages Bengali, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Punjabi in English, also you can find the English counterparts of the words from any of the above languages.
All you need to do is select the language from top of the page.
Later type in or paste an English word to get the meaning in particular language, or meaning of anything written in chosen language to get its English meaning.
For example, here is a Hindi word ‘Nishtha’ and Shabdkosh shows the meaning.
Checking the English to Hindi Dictionary feature of Shabdkosh, have a look.
This seems to be a great Dictionary for Indian languages, so go ahead and give it a try, and feel free to use it.
Also you can Type in Regional Languages without any Font installation, and you might like to Download Free English-Kannada Dictionary