You might also like
- IREPS Official Website exists ( Indian Railways E-Procurement System ) and they are looking for feedback
- Find fake medicines by sending SMS to +919901099010
- What’s inside Airbus 320 of Air India
- Now get your FIR copy online! ( Delhi Police )
- Special Computer Mouse dedicated for Breast Cancer Awareness
Shabdkosh is an online Dictionary, which is a perfect solution if you are interested in searching the meanings of English words in Indian languages (regional languages), and vice versa.
You can easily get the meanings of words from languages Bengali, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Punjabi in English, also you can find the English counterparts of the words from any of the above languages.
All you need to do is select the language from top of the page.
Later type in or paste an English word to get the meaning in particular language, or meaning of anything written in chosen language to get its English meaning.
For example, here is a Hindi word ‘Nishtha’ and Shabdkosh shows the meaning.
Checking the English to Hindi Dictionary feature of Shabdkosh, have a look.
This seems to be a great Dictionary for Indian languages, so go ahead and give it a try, and feel free to use it.
Also you can Type in Regional Languages without any Font installation, and you might like to Download Free English-Kannada Dictionary