Here is the lip smacking dessert for you that you can have after a spicy meal. The preparation of this dessert is very easy and also one of the most loving dish for the kids. Get started and try at home.
Ingredients for Fruit Custard
This is to serve 6 to 8 persons.
- Milk : One litre
- Custard powder : 100 grams.
- Sugar : 200 grams
- One Apple.
- Two Banana.
- 100 grams Grapes
- One Big Mango.
- Small amount of Cashew nuts
- Chocolate powder.
Preparation steps for the fruit custard :
- Slice the fruits and bread into the small pieces and put them into a bowl. Place them in cool storage so they stay fresh for the final step.
- Take custard powder in a bowl and mix it in the cold milk to make a paste.
- Now start boiling the milk and after 10 minutes add some sugar to it and continue boiling for another 10 minutes.
- Then add the paste to the boiling milk and keep stirring till it becomes thickAdd and Mix Paste to Boiling Milk
- One this is pretty thick, turn of the gas and wait till it cools down. Now you can add the pieces of fruits, cashew nuts, and the pieces of breadcrumbs.
- For topping, you can use chocolate powder in the top of the custard.
- Custard is almost read, now refrigerate it for about 2-3 hrs so it get thickens further.
- Serve it chilled.
Hands on Tip :
- You can add cardamom and kesar to make the flavour good.
- You can even add chocolate crumbs.
- I have seen many a times that grapes that are adding to the custard can or cannot be cut vertically, totally depends on how you like to serve.
This is one of my favorite dessert that I often make at home. It’s not only healthy but also very tasty so even of your family members are diet conscious, tell them about the fruits. 😉