You might also like
Today, everyone whether men or women all are very conscious about their beauty, skin, health etc. All wants to be look good and feel good. Today, we will discuss about the skin care.Every one has a different type of skin some have dry skin while other have oily skin, but for all the care of skin is must.However, we can take care of our skin through simple home remedies.We don’t need too much time for our skin care, it can be done through our daily routine. I personally believe that by using home remedies one can experience a glowing, hydrated and rejuvenated skin.
Types of skin: There are few tips of skin care according to the type of skin.
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Normal skin.
For oily skin:
Oily skin require special care as every time to have to hold a tissue in your hands and removing extra oils from your face. I remember one of my aunt having oily skin and she has the same problem as prone to pimples, spots and even blackheads.Here are the home remedies that you can use for oily skin.
- Take 2-3 almond, grind it and mix it with 1 spoon of honey. Massage your face with this the paste for 10- 15 minutes and then wash with cold water. This will help to remove extra oil from your skin and your skin will glow and become soft.
- One of the most simple and effective home remedy for oily skin is to add a teaspoon of salt in a bottle of water. Sprinkle this water on your face several times a day.You will feel gret changes with in few dats.
- Soak two to three teaspoons of methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight. Grind into a paste, then rub on your face. Once it dries, wash with cool water. It will remove blackheads and iols from your skin.
- Every morning, massage your face with a good nourishing cream
For Dry skin:
Dryskin becomes very bad in winter.I have the dry skin and have a lots of problem during the time of winter such as cracks on the skin, feeling skin dryness every time even after applying good cream. So some home remedies for dry skin as I also use it:
- Mash half a ripe banana, add a teaspoon of honey and make a paste. Apply on your face. Once it dries, wash with cold water and pat dry.I like this home remedy the most.
- Take two table spoon of unboiled milk, apply it on your face and after dries, wash face with cold water. It will give moisture to your skin.
- Make a paste of Malai, turmeric (haldi) and some drops of oilve oils. Apply it and wait to dry. Wash it with lukewarm water.It will give your skin natural oil supply and will be glowy and healthy.
For Normal skin:
These are the best home remedies that you can found in your home only for your skin care.
- Take some drops of Orange or Tomato juice, mix it with curd and apply on your face.It will give you glowy skin.
- Whenever eating an apple, do not discard the skin. Use it as a skin cleanser.
- Take a piece of Papaya and rub it on your face.It will give you soft, healthy and shiny skin.
So what are you waiting for?Just take advantage of the home remedies as the winter is coming and your skin need special attention. What do you think about you skin? What type of Skin you have?