Airbus A320 is one of the most comfortable 140 seater with ample space wide seats and now its a part of Air India. Here is the list of facilities available inside A 320
- 20 seats in Executive Class and 120 seats in Economy Class.
- The cabin is spacious and the seats are wide and comfortable.
- Equipped with the Thales i3000 entertainment system. Passengers flying the new A320 can look forward to a wide range of audio-visual entertainment like Hindi and regional movies, variety programmes and different types of music.
- The A320 aircraft is fitted with the advanced Weather Radar System, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and the LCD cockpit display system.
- The aircraft is also equipped with the state-of-the-art digital cabin management system.
The aircraft was received by Mr Praful Patel, Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation and Mr K.Rosaiah, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad, where India Aviation 2010, India’s first civilian air show is on. According to the info posted on AI Website
Air India has on order 43 Airbus aircraft – 20 A321, 19 A319 and four A320. Of these, 40 aircraft have now been received – 19 A321, 19 A319 and one A320. The remaining A320 and A321 aircraft are scheduled to be delivered by April this year. The airline also has on order 68 Boeing aircraft of which 35 — eight B777-200LR, nine B777-300ER, and 18 B737-200 (for low cost airline Air India Express) — have been delivered so far.
Read More about Airbus A320 Family on Wikipedia