You might also like
- Indian IT law for inappropriate Social updates
- TRAI Regulation will help you talk to a Human Agent with less hair loss
- Where to find the Free Blank map of India or any other country
- Grab free music downloads from Flyte (100 Albums) on their Anniversary
- Fifa World cup in 3D, When is Cricket getting that
It was a long proposed move by the Indian Railways; we heard about the plans long back that the online booking of Indian Railway tickets (via IRCTC) will be extended. Earlier you couldn’t book tickets during the time span of 11:30 PM to 5 AM.
Now, this service will be live for 23 hours a day, i.e. you can now book your Indian Railway tickets at any time of the day except for 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM. That means the new timing for the booking is 12:30 AM to 11:30 PM.
This is a great step taken by the Indian Railways, will definitely help people to book their tickets more easily. 23 hours a day is almost as good as a 24 hours service, also looks like Ministry of Indian Railways has made a well-planned move. Imagine, if this non- booking span was at some other point of time during the day, and then the extended timing would have failed to make an appeal, isn’t it?
Thanks to Indian Railways for making this change, we appreciate it.