Auto show is scheduled to happen next year January in Delhi and there are many new cars that will be displayed including the Maruti Kizashi. Here is the list :
- BMW India : 5 Series Gran Turismo
- Hyundai Motor India : SUV Santa FE, Sedans Avante and i40, Hatchback i30
- Toyota Motos : Sedan Prius, concept mini car for India
- Volkswagen AG : Compact car Polo, SUV Tiguan
- Maruti Suzuki : Sedan Kizashi, Eeco
- Honda : Low cost concept model
- General Motors : Chevrolet Beat
Looks like more of concept cars going to show up in the Indian market, specially small cars. Wondering if Nano is going to get a competition.
Auto Show Day 1 updates :
- Tata plans a new version of Nano for US.
- Maruti showcased a concept vehicle, r3 which is a multi purpose vehicle
- Volkswagen introduced 1.2 listre Polo
- Honda will be launching a small car below 5 lakh and will focus on more hybrid and small sized cars.
Auto Show Day 2 Updates :
- Volkswagen’s Phaeton launched.
- Hundai’s Electric 110.
- Volvo’s advanced truck FH520 powertronic.
- AshokLeyland’s electric CNG hybrid bus HyBus.
- Mercedes Benz Indian Multi axle luxary bus.