You might also like
- No more printouts, show the SMS or Screenshot of eTicket: Indian Railways
- Simple tips to boost your memory power
- Income Tax Returns 2011 to accept only Colour Form, No Black and White
- Flipkart Launches Music Store, Flyte ( DRM Free Music ) comes with a Download Manager
- Where to look for funds for a startup in India (Entrepreneurship)
Here are the details of the New fare chart of Auto Rickshaw effective from 25th April 2012 which was published over Mid Day news paper. In this post, I have included the image which contains the changed fare rates. I will suggest you to click on the image and download the larger image for better clarity.
Though we have a couple of sites (details below) which keep up with the changed rates, I really wish somebody can build an app for this, so if you have an app, let us know, and we will add it here. Thanks Netra for sharing this.
The websites about which I had talked in the post include calculation for both taxi and auto fare in Mumbai and other cities like Pune, Delhi etc. Apart from these, you can also try Taxi Auto Fare service which works across India.
Also if, you have internet on your mobile you can go to Rickfare.com and enter the fare to calculate the amount to be paid. This site is often updated so don’t have to worry about the correctness of the calculation. Also, make sure you ask for the latest tariff card from the Auto Drivers so you can crosscheck the rates with them
In case you find the online service not calculating the rates correctly, it is possibly because since it the new rates came into effect recently and you might like to wait for them to upate the calculation.