You might also like
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) has started a new online facility for its consumer to pay electricity bill online. So now people of Haryana need not to waste their time in standing the queue to pay. Right now this facility was only for the region of Panchkula district.
On Monday the board has announced to extend the facility of online payment of electricity bills for the consumers of Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rothay, Jhajjar and Jind districts. This facility is available for the consumers, both domestic and non-domestic categories.
How to view your electricity bill :
- Go to the payment page, Select Pay Bill Online
- Next Screen there is a textbox where you need to Enter A/c No. to View Bill e.g A21PS170504P(12 DIGIT A/C NO) 3 Digit Sub division code+ first 9 digit of A/c no.(Without Slashes Hyphen)
How to make payment:
- The online payment facility would be available through credit cards, debit cards and net banking.
- For availing this facility, the consumer would be required to get himself registered on the official website of the UHBVN.
- Go to the payment page., Select Pay Bill Online
- After registering on the site, you need to give your account number, 3 digit sub station code to view your bill details.
- The consumers would be required to pay 1% of the electricity bill amount for making payment through visa and master or debit – credit card
- 1.75 % of the billed amount for payment through American Express bank or Diners Card and Rs 4 per transaction through net banking.
Advantages of e-payment of electric bill:
- It saves your money as well as your time.
- You can pay your electric bill from any where throughout the world.
- You need not to carry cash.
- The service will enhance the net banking.
This is the second state to get their payment online after Uttar Pradesh