You might also like
- Looking for Indian Temples ? Indian Temples Portal is the right place
- NSDl introduces buy and sell of Mutual Funds online
- Freida Pinto writes history, Grabs the Bond Girl role
- Yatra Desktop Buddy: App to Search and Book Flights, Train Tickets and much more
- Indian SIM Cards might have Digital Signature for Mobile Transactions
PASCHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM Ltd. ( PVVNL ) has now opened up for facility where consumers can pay their electricity bill online which can be confirmed later using the transaction id given for the online payment. The Online Bill Payment gateway is powered by Bill Desk and HDFC Bank using Netbanking or Debit / Credit Card.
- Provision for making advance payments.
- Control on Cyber café so you don’t pay too much for making online payments’.
- You can register your mobile number or email id to get confirmation.
For making payments you will need to have your (i) Division Name (ii) Book No. and (iii) Connection No. ready which is explained clearly on their payment page. The instructions are available in both Hindi and English.
- Main Page | This page is also used for getting confirmation for online payments already made.
- In Hindi
- In English
There is no extra fees charged but you might have to pay 10 RS with Net banking and 1.5% if through debit or credit card. The later option is costly. Also if you are paying through cyber café they can only charge 10 Rs for bill up to 500 and if its more than that they may charge 20 RS but nothing more than that.
Overall this is an excellent effort and the only thing a consumer will expect that it should work. Most of the time there is a lot of delay in e-governance and We hope it doesn’t happen here else one has to pay late fine and unnecessarily will have to give time solving the issue. In case you want to know more visit their website or email them at email@example.com