You might also like
- Diet Delivery gets healthy food to Corporates
- CAT students can now re-evaluate their score through RTI
- Free Download Toyota Etios Wallpaper, Screensaver, and the official song
- Calculate your heart risk based on Life style, Blood pressure and Cholesterol ratio
- Getting the electronic scrap out safely : Ash Recyclers
In my quest to find more online resource for Indian, I tumbled upon Reserve Bank of India, India’s central Bank, and exploring further I found RBI has provisions under Banking Ombudsman Scheme2006, if you want to complain against certain deficiency in banking services.
The FAQ clearly states that
- The Banking Ombudsman is person appointed by the Reserve Bank of India to redress customer complaints against certain deficiency in banking services.
- The Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006 enables resolution of complaints of bank customers relating to certain services rendered by banks.
- And it covers all Scheduled Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks and Scheduled Primary Co-operative Banks are covered under the Scheme.