Here comes the next version of the famous Tata Sumo and its called as Sumo Grande Mark 2 which physically does not have much difference except being little curvy on sides but few noticable features are :
- It looks much softer now and body is less plastic like with more room inside.
- Improved Steering Wheel which is little smaller but is better to hold when you grip it.
- Clutch, Accelerator and Break are more ergonomic now which means you can do the foot work lot better than before.
Spec Check :
- Price : Rs 7.66 lakhs.
- L/W/H : 4421/1780/1940 mm
- Wheel Base : 2250 mm
- Ground Clearance : 180mm
- Engine : 4 cycle,2179 cc, common rail direct injection, turbo diesel
- Power : 118BHP at 4000 rpm
- Gear : 5 speed / Manual
- Brakes : Ventilated discs
I recently been to my cousins marriage where I saw Xylo and now seeing this looks now you do have an alternative and can compare both XYLO and Grande Mark 2 and see which fits best.