In the last post we talked about how interesting is the Jaisalmer Fort and today we are going to cover the Museum which has the complete history of this city and the fort. Here is the complete list :
- Statue of Gawarja Mata.
- Photographs when British Ruled. They actually tell us the relationship between them.
- Currency and Postal Stamp. There was even Char Ana ( approx 25 paise note )
- Family Tree of Kings of Jaisalmer.
Gawarja Mata :
Gawarja Mata is one of the most important woman in Marwari Cast. She is worshiped like a goddess by every unmarried girl in the cast, specially in Rajasthan for getting a good husband. In this Museum there is a very big idol of hers which is taken out to the city for one day. The Picture behind her is actually her story.
Photographs of British Viceroys and Young Kings of Jaisalmer
Currency and Postal Stamps used in Jaisalmer in Old times
Family Tree of Jaisalmer Kings
Jaisalmer Kings Throne
Rajasthan Trip Travel Index
- Start [ Plan, Tips and Maps ]
- Visiting temples of Shyam Khatu and Salasar BalaJi
- Visiting temples of Rani Sati and Karni Mata
- Visiting temples of Bhairon Ji and Ramdevra
- Jaisalmer : The Golden City with a Mighty Fort [ Rajasthan ]
- The Amazing Museum inside Jaisalmer Fort
- Sand Dunes of Jaisalmer
- Mount Abu : Gateway to Wintery Rajasthan
- Udaipur, City of Lakes
- Nathdwara and Pushkar