Marriage is the biggest turning point in ones life & as it is said second birth for all; which comes with lots of experiences and never ending learning. My hubby loves sweet & especially has craving for chocolate ice-cream; cakes; brownies. One day he complained that he is bore of having those regular ice-creams and expressed his desire to have something different & home made. This is how I tried making brownies (“Aaahhh…..awesome….how did u made this…..avowal by my hubby with his eyes blinking”) and now it has become a regular sweet dish at our home loved by friends & family!!
This post is contributed by Garima.
Preparation time: 7-8mins
Cooking: 4 mins
Serving: It serves to 8-10 persons with vanilla ice cream
- Maida /Flour Two Cup
- Egg Four
- Sugar to taste
- Butter Half cup
- Chocolate Cadbury Bourneville (any flavor)
- Almond 8 – 10(Chopped) Optional
- Walnut 3-4 (Chopped) Optional
- Baking Powder ¼ small spoon
Grounding of brownie
Beat sugar & eggs till they become soft & fluffy; blend butter (soften for two seconds in microwave) chocolate (soften for few seconds in microwave) beat the ingredients till you get smooth consistency; add the flour; baking powder and beat the entire mixture carefully (ensure no lumps are formed);
Grease the microwave mould with butter /oil; Pour the batter; Spread the chopped dry fruits. Heat the microwave on high (100%) for 3 mins; than cook the batter for 4 mins on high.
Note: Dry Fruits can be mix with mixture and/or spread above the batter before cooking.
Tip for cooking:
- Use clean white paper in the mould & than pour the batter for cooking. It‘ll ensure that the batter doesn’t stick to mould.
- Blend mixture with hand blender mixture‘ll become very soft; beater can be used incase a thick batter is required.