Independence Day is on August 15th, and soon you will start hearing the patriotic songs on the streets, radio channels, TV etc.
If somehow you are looking for the lyrics of some Indian Patriotic songs, here is an online resource, which has the Indian patriotic songs lyrics, like “Aao bachchon tumhein dikhaayein jhaankii Hindustaan kii” “Bhaarat hamako jaan se pyaaraa hai” “Aye mere vatan ke logon, zaraa aankh mein bhar lo paanii” etc.
Get English and Hindi lyrics of Patriotic Songs of India
You can get the Lyrics in standard English font and Devnagari font(Hindi), and most songs are also available in Xdvng Font. So, if your kid is going to sing a patriotic song in his/her school, or maybe you are looking forward to performing in some function on the auspicious occasion of Independence Day.
When you visit the website, it will display a list of songs in Hinglish. It makes it easier to find. Next, you can
- Click on ASCI to get lyrics of the corresponding song in ASCII (fastest)
- or on Devnagri to get the lyrics in Devnagri font (slower).
- If you have the Xdvng Font, then click on the to get the lyrics in Devnagri font (faster).
- A XYZ indicates that the corresponding song is not available in the Xdvng font.
When you click on either of them, you get details about the song. As an example, The song “Aao bachcho.n tumhe.n dikhaae.n jhaa.Nkii hi.ndustaan kii” will carry details as below:
- Movie Name: Jaagriti
- Actor(s)/Actress(es): Abhi Bhattacharya
- Singer(s): Pradeep
- Music Director(s): Hemant Kumar
- Lyricist(s): Pradeep
You can open the Lyrics in Hindi or Devnagri font, and take a print of the song for practice. Do make sure to share it with others. Go ahead and visit this site to get English Hindi lyrics Patriotic Songs. Visit Patriotic Songs.
Related: Download Independence Day ( 15th August ) Wallpaper
Therefore, people select more period online.