If you love watching Television (TV), and don’t want to miss your favorite TV show, here is a one stop solution for such scenario.
What’s On India is an Electronic Program Guide (EPG), Forbes (India) ranked “What’s On India” among top 5 start-ups to watch for in 2010. ‘What’s On India’ allows you to get all the schedules of TV programs and serials on different channels. This is an excellent solution for people who dont have any DTH TV services and want to stay updated with which movie will be featured when.
Have a look at this snapshot below –
Here on What’s On India, you get the details as per your choice, like you the first three tabs in red, being displayed on the top of the snapshot allow you to get the details of the TV shows based upon –
- Channel Type, like Hindi Music, Hindi Movies, English Movies, Hindi News, regional languages etc.
- Second red tab allows you to see the details for the particular day, you get a choice to get the schedule for today and next 6 days.
- Third one allows you to view the schedule for different times of day, like morning, afternoon, prime time, late night, and also you can simply get to see the programs being telecast now.
Other features of What’s On India –
- The homepage also shows the ‘Top Recommendations’ which actually is the list of best programs on different TV channels.
- A live feed view is available, which keeps reporting you about the current programs on different channels, and also keeps playing some awesome Indian Music Video and other stuff.
- If you have opted for ‘Enable Details’ on the program detail page, hovering the mouse over the schedules allows you to set a SMS or email reminder for any program, also you can get the link for a page where you can get some overview of program, its cast, and YouTube Videos of the Program. I tried setting up an SMS alert and a SMS was sent to me reminding about the Program Schedule at.
What’s On India is a boon for TV junkies, if you too are one of them, Visit What’s On India today.