Are you looking for buying the book but have no time go to the market?Here is the solution of your problem. Purchase the book online and get the discount also.
Flipkart, a Bangalore based startup that has launched an online e-commerce store for buying books.Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal are the founder of this online books store. They have 3 offices in India. One is at Mumbai, second in Delhi and the last one is in Bengaluru.
They have more than 1 lakhs books available in different varities and maintaining more than 25 categories of books like history, law, science, children’s book, health&beauty, travel, computers, religious etc.The initial investment of the online book store was Rs.4 lakh.The no. of visitors on website per month is about 6 million.
If you start analsying their website, it not only deals with Books but also with Mobile Sales, Music and Games. Thought they cannot be compared with site like Amazon but it seems they are inspired a lot from them.
Here, is the revenue generation of the organisation according to the percentage of book’s subject:
- 35% from fiction books
- 25% from Non-fiction books
- 25% from Technical and professional books
- 10% from Refrence book
- 5% from children’s book
Follwing are the features which makes them success and popular:
- Offering the books at the very low price.
- Providing the books by free shipping.
- They are not charging any tax from the customer.
- There are more than 25 categories of books.
- It has free and fast home delievery in India.
- There are 300 distributors in India and 4 in abroad.
- The no. of employees in the store is 300.
I think this is a good way to buying the books according to your choice without wasting the times in the market. So what are you waiting for just click and buy the books. Check out FlipKart