This is good news for Bike Lovers, who always keep on modifying their bakes to get what Harley Davidson bikes are already. This June, Harley Davidson is going to arrive in India with 12 models available in the range of 6.95 lakhs to 34.95 Lakhs. They have even plan to tie with ICICI to offer finance for those who want to buy the Harley Davidson Fatboy tricolor model.
Harley Davidson launching Fatboy Model in Tricolor and 11 more in India
Catching facts :
- Bikes would be imported through the entirely built unit or CPU route.
- Models will be included from Sportster, Dyna, VRSC, Softail and Touring ranges.
- The engine capacity will be of 883 cc to 1803 cc.
- The cheapest model will be 883 Sportster, and costliest will be Electra Glide
- Fatboy, one of the most popular models of Harley Davidson, will be available in tricolor.
- Bookings will start from April at New Delhi, Mumbai, Banglore, Hyderabad, and Chandigarh.
Here is how the FatBoy model in tri-color looks like in Delhi’s Auto Show
When this gets launched, I am pretty sure we would see these bikes a little more often. Though it is out of reach from the most segment of Indians. Since its available right in India, we can see it getting sold at a better percentage.
Via Telegraph, Hindi Business News and WSJ ( Photo)