Today, everyone, whether men or women, all are very conscious about their beauty, skin, health, etc. All want to look good and feel good. Today, we will discuss skincare. Everyone has a different type of skin, some have dry skin while others have oily skin, but for all, the care of skin is a must. However, we can take care of our skin through simple home remedies. We don’t need too much time for our skincare; it can be done through our daily routine. I believe that by using home remedies, one can experience a glowing, hydrated, and rejuvenated skin. Here are our tips to take care of skin this Winter.
Related: How to keep your home warm in Winter
How to take care of your skin this Winter?
Types of skin: There are few tips for skincare according to the nature of the skin.
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Normal skin.
1] Tips for Skincare for Oily Skin
Oily skin requires special care as every time to have to hold a tissue in your hands and removing extra oils from your face. I remember one of my aunt having oily skin, and she has the same problem as prone to pimples, spots, and even blackheads. Here are the home remedies that you can use for oily skin.
- Take 2-3 almond, grind it and mix it with one spoon of honey. Massage your face with this the paste for 10- 15 minutes and then wash with cold water. It will help to remove extra oil from your skin, and your skin will glow and become soft.
- One of the most simple and effective home remedies for oily skin is to add a teaspoon of salt in a bottle of water. Sprinkle this water on your face several times a day. You will feel significant changes within a few days.
- Soak two to three teaspoons of methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight. Grind into a paste, then rub on your face. Once it dries, wash with cold water. It will remove blackheads and oils from your skin.
- Every morning, massage your face with a good nourishing cream
2] Tips for Skincare for Dry Skin
Dry skin becomes very bad in winter. I have dry skin and have a lot of problems during the time of winter, such as cracks on the surface of the skin, feeling skin dryness every time even after applying good cream. So some home remedies for dry skin as I also use it:
- Mash half a ripe banana, add a teaspoon of honey and make a paste. Apply on your face. Once it dries, wash with cold water and pat dry. I like this home remedy the most.
- Take two tablespoons of unboiled milk, apply it on your face and after dries, wash face with cold water. It will give moisture to your skin.
- Make a paste of Malai, turmeric (Haldi), and some drops of olive oils. Apply it and wait to dry. Wash it with lukewarm water. It will give your skin a natural oil supply and will be glowy and healthy.
3] Tips for Skincare for Normal Skin
These are the best home remedies that you can find in your home only for your skincare.
- Take some drops of Orange or Tomato juice, mix it with curd, and apply on your face. It will give you glowy skin.
- Whenever eating an apple, do not discard the skin. Use it as a skin cleanser.
- Take a piece of papaya and rub it on your face. It will give you soft, healthy, and shiny skin.
So what are you waiting for? Just take advantage of the home remedies as the winter is coming, and your skin needs special attention. What do you think about you skin? What type of Skin you have?