ICC World Cup 2011 reached at the stage of quarter finals. In the Quarter Final which will start on 23 March 2011 and there will be 4 Knock out ties. The winner of these matches will go through the semis and then final match of the series. Here is the list of the teams which are qualified for the quarter final matches of ICC world Cup 2011 according to their groups.
- Group A: Australia, Pakistan, New Zealand and Sri Lanka.
- Group B: India, West Indies, South Africa and England.
List of matches with their date and venue:
Wednesday March 23rd – Pakistan vs West Indies at Dhaka, Bangladesh:
The first match of the quarter final will be played on March 23rd between Pakistan and West Indies.This will be played at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Bangladesh. The match is set for 19.30 local time. This will be played between the top most of the Group A against the 4th place team in the group B.
Thursday March 24th – India vs Australia at Ahmedabad, India:
The second match of the quarters will be played on 24th of March between India and Australia. This will be played at Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad, India.
Friday, Mar 25th New Zealand v South Africa at Dhaka, Bangladesh:
Third Match will be played between New Zealand and South Africa at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Bangladesh on 25th of March 2011.
Saturday, Mar 26th Sri Lanka v England at Colombo, Sri Lanka:
The last and the final match of the quarter final of World Cup 2011 will be played between the Sri Lanka against England on 26th of March 2011 at colombo, Sri Lanka.
List of the team with their points and positions:
From Group A:
- Pakistan tops the chart with 10 points with 5 win and 1 Loss
- Srilanka in 2nd Position with 9 points with 4 win,1 tie,1 Loss
- Australia in 3rd Position with 9 points with less RR,4 win,1tie,1 Loss
- New Zealand in 4th Position with 8 points with 4 win,2 Loss
From Group B :
- South Africa in Ist Position with 10 points with 5 win,1 Loss
- India in 2nd Position with 9 points with 4 win,1 tie and 1 Loss
- England in 3rd Position with 7 points with 3 win,2 Loss and 1 Tie
- West Indies in 4th Position with 6 Points with 3 win,3 Loss
I am super excited for the coming match…
What do you think about these match.?
Which team will win the Cricket World Cup 2011?