Now a days, Neck pain is one of the common problem among Indians. About two-third of the population having neck pain in their daily life. I am also suffering from the neck pain since last 3 years. But is there any solution for this? Let us discuss more about it.
It is also called as cervical pain. Neck pain may begin in any of the structures in the neck. These include muscles and nerves as well as spinal vertebrae and the . cushioning disks in between. It may also come from regions near the neck, like the shoulder, jaw, head, and upper arms.It is a state of feeling discomfort when moving neck and shoulder.
Symptoms that generally associate with the neck pain:
- There are many symptoms one can generally feel with the neck pain.
- Some may feel dull aching.
- Sometimes pain in the neck gets worse with increased movement of the neck.
- Other symptoms associated with some forms of neck pain include numbness, tingling, tenderness, sharp shooting pain, fullness, pulsations, swishing sounds in the head, dizziness or light-headedness etc.
Causes of Neck or Cervical pain:
- Improper position of sitting, sleeping etc.
- Injury to the soft tissues including the muscles, tendons, and ligaments within these structures.
- Broken collar-bone
- Muscular strain
- Avoid to lift heavy weight.
- Avoid to take pillows during sleeping.
Treatment of neck pain:
Way of treatment depends of neck pain depends on the cause of neck pain. Most of the cases can be treated without surgery.Following are the ways to treat neck pain.
- Cervical collars are the best thing that you can use in the neck pain.
- Doing stretching and strengthening exercises in the morning to keep your neck flexible and strong and prevent stiffness.
- You can take body movement therapy
Keep a good posture. Certain activities, such as sitting, your ears should be line up with your shoulders to help prevent strain on your neck.
Here is a video talking about this :
However, I generally prefer to do exercise in the morning to prevent the neck pain. What do you do to avoid the neck pain?Share your way with us through comment…..