On Monday 28th Feb 2011, Union Minister Pranab Mukherjee present the union budget 2011.Every Indian wants to come whats new in the union budget.
Things which became cheaper:
Here is the list of the things which become cheaper.
- LED lamps
- Hybrid cars
- Solar lanterns
- Sanitary Napkins
- Syringe needles
- Mobile parts
Things which become expensive:
- Health care
- Ready-made Garments
- Air travels
- Hotel stay
- Text books, exercise books
- Muri and supari
- Ketchup and Soups
- Coffee and tea mix
- Lawyer fees
- Flavoured milk
Income tax: These are the exemption for the Income tax provision.
- Exemption limit raised to Rs. 1.8 lac from Rs. 1.6.
- Qualifying age for senior citizens down from 65 to 60 years and exemption limit raised to Rs. 2.5 lac from 2.4 lac.
- Exemption limit for women stay at Rs.1.9 lakhs.
- Exemption limit for those who are older than 80 years is Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Housing loan limit for priority sector lending raise from Rs. 20 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Interest subsidy for home loan up to Rs. 15 lakhs is 1 percent.
Grants to the education institutions:
- Rs. 20 crore for IIM kolkata
- Rs. 20 crore for IIM kharagpur
- Rs.50 crore for Aligarh Muslim University centre in Murshidabad.
- Rs. 10 crore for setting up Kolkata centre of Mahatama Gandhi Antarrastriya Vishvavidalya.
- Rs. 100 crore for the development of Ladakh.
- Remuneration for Anganwadi workers raise from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3000 per month.
What do you thing about the Budget?
Disclaimer : I have refered Hindi Newspaper Sanmarg and English Newspaper Telegraph and my Accountant for these details.